top of page
I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. Administrator - Website administrator and personal data administrator Users, i.e. Davide Buonocore - Interno 46, based in Warsaw
(01- 248), ul. Jana Kazimierza 46, NIP: 5252718998, REGON: 520939022
2. Cookies - data regarding the visitors to the Website, in particular: IP address, domain name, browser type, operating system type.
4. GDPR - Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 z on 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons in connection with the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC.
5. Website - the website www.interno46.com enables Users to use the Administrator's services.
6. User - a natural person using the Website.
III. RULES FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
1. The administrator of personal data is Davide Buonocore - Interno 46 with headquarters in Warsaw.
2. Contact with the personal data protection officer is possible at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. The User's data will be processed: a) to provide electronic services and share content collected on the Website - art. 6 sec. 1 item "a" GDPR; b) to provide a contact form for the identification of your needs of the User and answering inquiries and the content provided in the form - art. 6 sec. 1 item. "a" GDPR; (c) for analytical and statistical purposes, for research purposes Users' preferences and improving the quality of the Services offered - art. 6 sec. 1 item. "f" GDPR; d) to answer the questions asked by the User of the question - art. 6 sec. 1 item. "f" GDPR (legally justified the interest of the Administrator); e) for marketing purposes of the Administrator, entities cooperating parties and authorized entities, for analysis and personalizing the offers of services provided through the Website, and also consisting in promoting the Administrator's services and service management - art. 6 sec. 1 Item "f" GDPR; f) in the legitimate interests of the Administrator, in particular for archiving and security purposes data storage - art. 6 sec. 1 item "f" GDPR.
4. The User's data will not be transferred to the state third/international organization.
5. The User's data will be kept until withdrawn consent by the User to the processing of personal data or to the moment when the further processing of the User's data turns out to be unnecessary from the point of view of the purpose of personal data processing User.
6. When using the Website, in particular the form contact on the Website, the Administrator processes the following User Data: a) name and surname, b) telephone, c) e-mail.
7. Providing personal data by the User is voluntary. At the same time, we would like to inform you that the provision of personal data is necessary to answer the question asked, and consent to their processing is a condition for presenting an offer of services provided by the Administrator or capital-related entities, or organizationally with the Administrator.
IV. USER PERMISSIONS
1. The user has the right to access their data and the right to the rectification, deletion, processing restrictions, the right to transfer data, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent at any moment without affecting the lawfulness of the processing of which was made based on consent before its withdrawal.
2. The user has the right to complain with the President of the Data Protection Office Personal when he considers that the processing of his data violates GDPR provisions.
V. COOKIES POLICY
1. During the User's visit to the Website, Files are automatically collected cookies.
2. Basic information about Users (e.g. ID) and the information needed for optimization and correct display of the content posted on the Website.
3. The information stored in cookies is used, inter alia, for registering Users' preferences, adjusting the Website to preferences Users, creating statistics.
4. The User has the right to stop delivering to the Administrator information as part of Cookies. To do this, the User is obliged to change the settings in the currently used browser website.
5. The administrator on the website uses three types of cookies: a) temporary files (session cookies) that are stored in the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the browser internet, b) files that are stored on the User's end device for the time specified in the parameters of the Cookies or until their removal by the User (permanent cookies), c) files of third parties (Third parties cookies).
6. The Administrator informs that the application of restrictions by the User in placing cookies may affect some functionalities available on the website of the Service.
7. User's cookies may be used by cooperating parties with the administrator of advertisers and business partners.
VI. FINAL PROVISIONS
1. Databases are protected against access by third parties. Processed The data is secured by the Administrator using appropriate measures technical or organizational. Users' data is secured against unlawful destruction, alteration, loss, unauthorized access, disclosure, or use.
2. The administrator takes special care to protect the interests of persons, data subjects, and in particular, ensures that it is collected by him the data is processed by the law; collected for marked, compatible lawful purposes and not subjected to further processing inconsistent with these goals; factually correct and adequate about the purposes for which they are processed and stored in a form that allows identification persons to whom they relate, no longer than it is necessary to achieve the goal processing.
3. The Administrator reserves the right to make changes to the Policy Privacy at all times.
bottom of page